4 Steps to Radon Mitigation
1. Test Radon Levels
Determine your exposure to radon. Request your free radon test kit from Cyclone Contracting to conduct an initial measurement of the radon levels in your home.
2. Receive an Estimate
The radon professionals from Cyclone Contracting will come assess your property to identify your needs for radon mitigation.
3. Get Radon Mitigation Service
We will install a radon mitigation system that is best for your home and is as discreet as possible. All components of the system can be painted to match your exterior. The fan is quiet as it reduces radon levels in your home.
4. Ongoing Radon Measurement
Short-term testing can be done with a continuous radon monitor (CRM). This 48-hour test can be used in new or existing homes. Cyclone offers pre and post-mitigation measurement services.
Get Your Free Radon Testing Kit
- Radon is a colorless, odorless gas
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer behind smoking
- Radon is linked to over 20,000 deaths per year
- Mitigation is recommended when levels are above 4.0 pCi/L
- Nearly half the homes in story county are above the 4.0 pCi/L level